02 December 2011

Finaly project: infographics galore

I have been a big fan of infographics for a long time now and and have always marveled at the ingenuity it takes to make one. Yet someone i never had to bright idea to try and make one myself (maybe due to lack of idea or such). For class though we were instructed to create one. Prefacing this project we did practice working on a grid.
Here's my grid practice:




















Next we started on the infographic itself. The premise for it was that we were supposed to take some kind of story (a day in our lives, a movie, etc.) and then display this information using graphics and small amounts of text. For mine I decided to do something with the movie/graphic novel V for Vendetta. From this I decided to make a infographic from the investigators' point of view and make it a case file. I included things to one side listing details of his MO and the other side included a timeline of V's life known by the investigator's
I'm pretty happy with what I have come up with:


2 comments: